Saturday, April 16, 2022

Fitness sites VA provide FREE

 Hi Everyone

Happy Easter weekend. I'm doing two yoga classes a week now plus my regular at home routine. The links were provided for my home routine. Our Senior Center has the yoga classes free as well and the local library has Tai Chi.

I want to mention again two nice sites provided by the VA.

One: OMpractice.com  is a site providing classes for veterans and employees. You have to sign in. 

Two : https://www.va.gov/wholehealth/    go to the bottom of the page and click VAntage point blog...once there type in Tai Chi for instance...you'll find free classes. You can search for anything of interest.

Good luck! I sure like the free exercise programs. Remember less is more with exercise. It should be fun. See you on Beach Blvd riding the black Day 6 bike.

www.day6bikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment