Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday Freebe

 Ok ok I know I don't have to post (my goal is once a week) but hey I'm excited and am getting into this. So every morning I bake my handful of kale on a non stick bake sheet at 270 degrees for 20 minutes. A healthy sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt on the kale helps hold moisture and flavor in. I put a previously baked sweet potato / yam on the sheet too (to warm it up) Lately I have been eating the sweet potato or yam for my after workout nosh. Today I dipped it into the kale/seasalt chips making it a  coated salty treat. The crispy salty kale makes a great topping for my roasted veges, sweet potato/ yams or even on my tacos. I'll be posting the roasted veges and tacos as I make them. I know this lifestyle is a bit different but I'm mitigating inflammation and maximizing vitamin intake naturally with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment