Saturday, April 2, 2022

Blog Writing Discipline

 Ok...so it's Saturday and I was thinking I should write everyday. A comment was made by a family member that if I only put links up was it really a blog. lol That led to a discussion on what is a blog? Versus is a what?  Linkspot? Anyway this is what happens... your thoughts and ideas morph until you finally get busy with a real project.

So I was thinking last night I would post every Friday but missed again lol so here we are. Now I have a fairly consistent routine mornings and it has changed up over the years. Lately I get up and bake some kale and reheat/bake my yams and sweet potatoes for my reactive starch portion of my breakfast diet/lifestyle. Prepare my mis en place for the days/week eating.

I did my regular exercise routine, Tai Chi, stretches, meditation and Tibetan Rites Yoga. The girls got ready to go to the farmer's market and zumba. We met at the kitchen island and actually had breakfast together,

I was eating krispy kale chips, sweet potato dipped in a sea salt and my daughter was eating a Natures Path Organic Toaster Pastry AKA PT from the big snack company K. A spirited discussion ensued as to the healthy nature of our breakfasts. Mine a Dr. Gundry approved nosh and hers, a sweet tasty breakfast I suppose. lol  At least she thought so and argued that the toasty pastry was organic and the strawberries were in season in Florida. So it met the "healthy" standards test.

So that's today's question. What is healthy eating and how do you know?  When it's around you all day as ads, and suggestions from helpful others. I'll post what I like and my thoughts. Hope you enjoy it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment