Sunday, June 23, 2024

Publix Tomato Soup


 When we lived in Florida we shopped at Publix all down the westcoast. Now that we live in Long Beach we have to travel to Mobile AL for our specialty items. Next week is our anniversary and Taylor's birthday so the girl's went yesterday. Now I can usually make a very good soup by taking a can of fire roasted tomato then puree them and season them good but...the hot bar had it ready. Sidebar my Publix near the Infirmary Hospital Mobile will sell me the whole bag. They get them from their supplier or commissary. Nice but I only do that once in a while. he he 

Today I toasted my Willow Run Sourdough Artisan bread crispy and heated the soup dropped the bread in and sprinkle the 4C brand Parmesan Cheese over. That's would be 8 plus bucks in a restaurant and I like it better. So there. Sidebar usually companies use cellulose to keep the cheese from sticking 4C brand doesn't. Personally I feel it's healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment