Sunday, June 23, 2024

Nuts.com Coconut


 

 
Whenever I have the oven going I try to utilize the time and temperature to maximize production. The girls went to Fairhope AL to shop at the outlets, Publix Grocery and have lunch at Lamberts Cafe yesterday. They brought back veges for my stacked veges dish I make every week. Normally we eat them as sides or in an Einhorn Sourdough tortilla from Willow Run (sold through Dutch Meadows Farms. So while the veges cooked carrots, broccoli, califlower and vidalia onion; I had another dish of brussel sprouts separately working both seasoned with celery salt, sea salt, garlic powder and white pepper I bake them at 350 for 40 minutes.
 
I added a tray of organic coconut chips unsweetened from Nuts.com. I keep a side container to add to yogurt, fruits and noshes. The finished product above is another great Nuts.com item.

No comments:

Post a Comment