Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Lunch ready to go


Lunch ready to go. The Nuts.com organic pinto beans were down to the last serving in their own juices...mmmm pressure cooked in my Instant Pot to get rid of pesky lectins. Well, that became the soup base for my lunch...integrate 6- 8 tablespoons of my Weekly vege stack...organic celery, carrots, brussel sprouts and vidalia onions baked at 350 d for 40 minutes. Heat garnish with reggiano/ parm mix cheese shred and a nice sourdough bread slice covered in A2 casein Irish butter. I'll mention the cheese later but it is shredded with out the added chemical melamine. Great consistency holds well in the fridge. As usual all was prepped and in the fridge. As most of you know I do my prep on Sunday morning. A nice mental health break. Chopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment