Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Busey Bank Shout Out

 



Just want to shout out to my banking team. Years ago when we moved to Florida we opened an account in Punta Gorda's Busey Bank. Eventually Emerson came as assistant manager was promoted to manager and then manager of Punta Gorda and Pt Charlotte branches. The kids grew up our family moved to Tampa then Long Beach (no the other Long Beach MS). We sold our house and and had some unfriendly interaction with a big city bank. I asked Emerson to keep our money. It's not much but it's all mine.

The pandemic came and Emerson helped get the PPL worked out for my business and now my contact is Merica and Meryca and their manager Jackie. When ever there's a need they jump in and follow-up. Today we had a minor issue with a debit card. We don't use them enough it seems. Althea jumped in and even the Regional Jenni called me to pitch in. Who gives service like that. They do. 

It looks like they may have a shot at my retirement account as well. All they did was ask. Meanwhile locally I couldn't get change for 6 hundred dollar bills...I didn't have an account. Could I open an account...go home and apply online. Thankfully Busey Bank has been there for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment