Tuesday, April 4, 2023

SIETE Offers Sauces

SIETEFOODS.COM



Just as I am halfway through my first bottle of SIETE sauces  I read today that a mega corporation is making hot ketchups. Well I won't be buying them, preferring to support small family businesses or local. Siete has some great gluten free products. Mostly, that's what I eat. These new sauces are very flavorful and will leave a little heat on your lips. What I do is reach in the fridge and get the nearest bottle and squeeze a few drops on. Whether its chips, beans, my Stonnigton Farms grass fed grass finished beef with Australian cheddar or the lunch I made today shown below. 



This is my typical lunch. I prepare a stack of veges...celery, carrots, broccoli, brussel sprouts, onions seasoned with olive oil, white pepper and garlic powder. Sometimes the veges get a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and bacon bits. The Corning glass 12 x 20 feeds us all week. The veges are organic. On the left side of the plate is Organic baby spinach, a handful microwaved for 45 seconds. 

A healthy lunch and it supports local growers and Siete. Today's sauce is habanero. It doesn't matter which sauce I get it's always good and always a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment