Saturday, April 1, 2023

OK OK Where have I been?

 I know I promised I would post once a week. Well a little guidance is needed to navigate this. I have been sidetracked doing what I've been blogging about. I've been developing menus and recipes using a hybrid of Dr. Gundry, Gregor and Tom Brady's nutritional programs mainly plant based. Developing exercise and fitness routines.

 I've been exploring my own medical issues mainly heart related this year with numerous tests. My siblings and I all have atrial fibrillation so I'm hoping to help solve that. I'm using various modalities some approved and payed for by the VA. Acupuncture, chiropractor, massage, Shakti Mat, Yoga, Tai Chi and more. Especially nutrition.

I've spent much time helping the VA understand the Whole health needs of not only myself but the many other veterans. I didn't realize that when I joined the Army during the Viet Nam Era I would miss the fight in  Asia but now at my age of 69 fighting the good fight to save those same veterans from drug abuse (legally prescribed) and mental health issues. That PTSD doesn't always come from combat. That most health problems are caused by what we eat and how little we do. 

So many of you have my card or spoken to me on the phone and I advise you to read from the beginning of the blog to get the information and see the pictures I refer to in our conversations.

Thanks so much to those who support my endeavors and those who get out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment