Thursday, November 10, 2022

Scientific Experiments Wa Ha Ha

 So soon after Halloween and still using ghostly voiceovers, my usual Virgo self is staying busy doing experiments and being creative. With the Powerball over 2 Billion and a winner Tuesday morning (delayed due to technical difficulties) I stopped in the Circle K to check it out last week. I've never been in the store and we've lived here 2.5 years so I needed help filling out the forms and understanding the rules. Last Wednesday I got the quick pick and Monday after 3 trips to the kiosk got my form correct picking my own numbers. Monday night skipped and Wednesday night I used my VERY scientific  formula. I watched a you tube video of a guy offering to sell me his system. Hmmm. It sounded pretty easy to do and I got my clipboard out and crunched the numbers from last year. Low and behold I got the powerball number right. $4 cash out and now am excited and thinking I may be able to make Carmen rich. Dangerous right?


I'm still doing Dr Gundry's nutrition program and on my restocking trip to Walmart met the bread guy who does my Rustik brand Sourdough. It's very good and I told him I suspected that a small local restaurant may be buying up his bi weekly stock. He had a loaf on the truck for me and that made me happy. I also got a dozen Wild caught Atlantic Scallops and sauteed them in Braggs Olive Oil and 365 Organic garlic powder. My treat for the day was a chunk of the bread soaked in the finished juices. Wow. Delicious and I still have a dozen scallops reserved for my protein this weekend. I used a few pieces of Sourdough from Wholefoods which was perfect sponge. 

Todays tip...Never throw the pan juices out. Have a great weekend, hopefully by next week I'll be rich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment