Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Bob from the Boatyard



 Bob is a dog that lives in the Arbor Station boatyard. The maintenance storage area behind the storage units including my #46 and 47. Bob likes the wet grass alongside and comes out in the morning to watch other dogs. When it rains Bob sometimes goes to our old unit 747 and sleeps on the doormat. Bob also steals shoes from various porches and decks. 







He is an amicable guy who allows me to pet his head, feed  him cookies and replenish his water bowl. The other day I met our neighbors who are also taking care of Bob. He's also known by them as Harry, Willie and Buddy. All the neighbors had a story of why they call him Harry, Willie or Buddy. I told Bob he could secure the boatyard and personally guard my storage units. So Bob has meaningful employment and compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment